Monday 9 July 2012

Mama Mia - Theatretrain Style

As I have mentioned before, my daughters have long been involved with the Wrexham branch of Theatretrain, with my youngest still being a very active (and enthusiastic) member of the school.  This week saw the children in the 6 - 9 and 9 - 12 age groups present a short version of Mama Mia, at Ysgol Morgan Llwyd, as an end of term show for parents and family.  Having been lucky enough to have been allowed to photograph one of their productions at The Forum Theatre, Chester, for one of my uni modules , I took along the camera, hoping to add to my experience, and once again, capture these very young and talented  children as they entertained us.  It was a simple performance, with the children narrating the sequence of events from the show, in between performing some of the numbers . Once again, so impressed by how hard these kids work, and by how much they obviously enjoy it !  The photographs I took are featured on the Theatretrain Wrexham, Chester and Mold face book page, and here are just a couple of examples .








Big thank you to all the children and teachers at Theatretrain - that was a really enjoyable show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment