Saturday 25 August 2012

Theatretrain - Summer Schools

As I have said before, both my daughter's have been heavily involved in the Wrexham Branch of Theatretrain, and over this Summer holidays, their involvement has continued, with my older girl getting work experience, and my younger daughter attending as a pupil,  two of the week long projects that have been running, at the Forum Theatre, in Chester.

Steve, the Artistic Director, kindly allowed me to bring the camera into and take photographs of the end of week performances . These images have been used on the Theatretrain page, and also sent out as press releases .

First - Les Miserables 









One of the images I took was sent out with a press release and published in The Wrexham Leader the next week



And Then, 'Disney on Broadway '











I love taking photographs of the Theatretrain productions - every time I am blown away by how hard the kids and the teachers work, and the polished performances they always deliver - from the huge show I saw several of the various Theatretrain groups perform in The Royal Albert Hall, through to performances like this, where they only have 4 days to learn all the songs, scripts and dances, their standard is amazingly high, and they are always a pleasure to watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment